Share | 

YourWeakness Wants to join Reminisce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YourWeakness

PostSubject: YourWeakness Wants to join Reminisce   Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:37 pm

-Your  pseudo (Character name): YourWeakness

-What Job/Class and level are you:
Ele 121-H currently (I plan to level some more in the next few days)

-Do you have any alt-chars. If so what's their character names:
DeadMansEyes (121-H Blade); rest aren't even master yet and/or not equipped.
IRBuffer (104 RM);
i1337357 (111 Psy i think);
GeneralPayne (some 9x BP. Abandoned)
Shotty (61 Ranger)
I may level RM and Ranger in future, not sure on others

-Does anyone have access to any of your characters:
No. I never have and never will share my accounts.

-Have you used a name change scroll. If yes what did you change from:
No

-How long have you played FlyFF:
Originally started in 2006 I think it had just gone into v6. I quit soon after v15 and now for some unknown reason I'm back

-Your real name:
Jon

-Your age:

-Your current location:
UK

-What languages can you communicate in:
English

-Do you have any friends in the guild that could refer you: KissMyShock; BerserkerZed

-State your previous guilds as far back as you can remember and why you left the      that/those guild(s):
ieat (or something like that. Was run by Infrequentia in v6 or so if anyone remembers her, lol) I think the guild disbanded
FLiP - Lead was quitting or something and rather than taking over the guild we made a fresh start as Vongola
Vongola - Was there until the day I quit. When I came back I was no longer in it.
I was in these guilds on Blade and/or BP and RM. My RM is still technically in FLiP, but the guild is completely dead.

-How many hours do you plan to play each day/week:
Hard to say. I'm currently very active. In future I'll be on for a few hours on weekends at the very least. Higher activity if a decent event is running at the time.

Answers following questions in a brief paragraph.

-Name a few quality reasons why you'd like to join the guild:
I guess the main reasons would be that the people I've spoken to in the guild so far seem like decent people and potential opportunities. By opportunities I mean for stuff like siege -I don't currently plan on sieging, but if in the future I change my mind, then at I'd be in a siege guild and at least have a chance to fight for a spot-, and the potential to do things like colosseum (not sure if you do secret rooms) and maybe other things.

-Name 2-3 qualities (more if possible) that you have that you think might benefit the   guild:
The main one would probably be loyalty. Once I'm in a guild I generally stick with it and won't do things to intentionally harm the guild. I don't like drama. Unless it's something serious I'd rather take a step back than keep escalating something small into something huge.

-What made you pick Reminisce over other competing guilds:
I've spoken to a couple of people in Reminisce and they don't seem like complete morons/drama queens  Razz
It isn't iCe, nor does it have iCe in it's name. Back before I quit there were very few decent people in iCe (their GL of the time was especially bad), so even if they're different now or not even technically related, I just couldn't bring myself to join them.
More options than most of the other guilds without iCe in their name.
You don't just randomly send guild invites to people

-What are some short-term goals you want to achieve in Flyff?
I'd like to get my Ele to 150

-Tell us something interesting about yourself:
I hate this type of question so much in job interviews. What job am I interviewing for again? It's so hard to keep track. I hope it's not that public toilet cleaner position.

I've read and accepted these guidelines
Back to top Go down

YourWeakness Wants to join Reminisce
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1