HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
~ Welcome to Reminisce Guild website ~

Share | 
 

 Cute slayer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bambolla
Remi Member
Remi Member
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-09-17
Age : 35
Location : Barcelona, Spain

PostSubject: Cute slayer!   Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:04 am

Slayer for sale. For more info, PM me here or in game.


















Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cathy
Remi Member
Remi Member
avatar

Posts : 290
Join date : 2011-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Woah, OP. ._.;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rubi
Proud Member
Proud Member
avatar

Posts : 924
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 23
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 pm

oh thats maxopower eq no?


















Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bambolla
Remi Member
Remi Member
avatar

Posts : 132
Join date : 2012-09-17
Age : 35
Location : Barcelona, Spain

PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:44 pm

rubi wrote:
oh thats maxopower eq no?

You know the rules dear, if I tell you, I will need to kill you after that.
surprise


















Back to top Go down
View user profile
LethalDose
Guild Leader
Guild Leader


Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Bambolla wrote:
rubi wrote:
oh thats maxopower eq no?

You know the rules dear, if I tell you, I will need to kill you after that.
surprise
We'll sacrifice Rubi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Badza
Sexy Beast
Sexy Beast
avatar

Posts : 1185
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 30
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 am

LethalDose wrote:
Bambolla wrote:
rubi wrote:
oh thats maxopower eq no?

You know the rules dear, if I tell you, I will need to kill you after that.
surprise
We'll sacrifice Rubi!
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!


















Back to top Go down
View user profile
rubi
Proud Member
Proud Member
avatar

Posts : 924
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 23
Location : israel

PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:37 pm

Badza wrote:
LethalDose wrote:
Bambolla wrote:
rubi wrote:
oh thats maxopower eq no?

You know the rules dear, if I tell you, I will need to kill you after that.
surprise
We'll sacrifice Rubi!
lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!


HOE WHAT U LAUGHING ABOUT
and for the question i asked i already knew answer XDD


















Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 am

Nice Blade . . a/w set ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cute slayer!   

Back to top Go down
 
Cute slayer!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Minii's Slayer Log
» Slayer Nest cc Worlds
» Basic Guide for slayer task monsters
» What an Airhead...oh but he's so cute! *PRIVATE*
» Slayer, Cool Update!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: Fun quarter [Public] :: Business Square-
Jump to: